- Part Time, Temporary Assignment, Contract to Start
- Candidate must be located in San Diego, this is a hybrid remote position with some requirements to be in person at our office
- IMPORTANT: Please see below for instructions on how to apply- we want to see your portfolio!
- Create compelling digital art using project templates & layouts for decks and presentations in InDesign
- Design compelling digital pieces with provided assets
- Must be meticulous and detail oriented
- Responsible for reviewing review final copy, layouts and content in print or digital form, ensuring brand standards across color, font, production quality and more
- Adjust Images and create Mockups in Photoshop for Production
- Suggesting and making improvements to images and image quality in print and digital formats
- Preparing press-ready files based on the supplied specifications
- Manage Deadlines and Expectations
- Collaborate with Creative Teams
- Maintain Image and File Libraries
- Candidates with experience in design for Real Estate encouraged to apply!
- The Production Artist needs to be absolutely expert in:
- Adobe Acrobat for PDF manipulation
- Adobe Illustrator for drawing
- Adobe InDesign for page layout
- Adobe Photoshop for image editing
- Degree in visual arts, design, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a production artist, graphic designer, or similar.
- A portfolio of completed graphics and designs.
- Strong analytical, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to get tasks over the finish line
- Able to anticipate needs, provide solutions, and improve processes- a Proactive Problem Solver
- Meticulous & detail oriented.